As part of our mission to inspire and educate the next generation of classical music lovers and performers, we design and implement a variety of programs focused on children.
• Private Lessons will present young artists with a unique opportunity to engage with and learn from the International Jury Members of Carmel Klavier.
• Private Lessons are available to all the participants of Carmel Klavier only.
• Private Lessons will take place at “The Center of the Performing Arts” and “Piano Solutions” piano store in Carmel, IN during the days of the competition from June 22 to June 26.
• The non-refundable fee for each 45 min. private lesson is $75.00 each.
• Participants may take a master class/private lesson only from the guest professor or the jury member who did not judge their performance, or after finals.
Carmel Klavier International Piano Competition is a piano competition for young pianists from around the world. Located in Carmel, Indiana, USA, we are in the heart of the Midwest.
Our mission is to educate the community to appreciate classical music, promoting awareness and significance of music education, recognizing exceptional young artists and expanding their musical horizons through performances at world-renowned concert venues.
Our goal is to recognize exceptional young artists and expand their musical horizons through performance and education. The competition is aimed towards talented young pianists worldwide and consists of three competitive rounds with cash awards and a concluding gala concert for the winners.
Please consider making a contribution online today to become our sponsor, or contact us with questions or inquiries about volunteering opportunities.