Carmel Klavier 2020 Masterclass
As part of our mission to inspire and educate the next generation of classical music lovers and performers, we design and implement a variety of programs focused on students.
- Masterclasses will present young artists with a unique opportunity to engage with and learn from the International Jury Members of Carmel Klavier.
- Masterclasses are available to all the participants of Carmel Klavier and other piano students who do not wish to compete.
- Masterclasses will take place at various locations during the days of the competition from June 24 to June 28, 2020.
- Masterclasses are open to the general public.
- The students may take up to three masterclasses per day.
- The fee for each 45 min. master class is $100.00.