Carmel Klavier 2018 Entrance Application Procedures
- By signing the application, participants agree to all terms and regulations of the competition.
- The organization committee is not responsible for lost documents.
- A complete list of application materials is to be postmarked by the indicated deadline for each round, and submitted by mail to:
Registration opens on January 1st, 2018.
Application deadline: March 15th, 2018.
Entrees submitted after March 15th, 2018 will require additional $50 fee.
Documents required for Preliminary Round:
- Complete preliminary application – printed or completed online.
- A copy of birth certificate or another ID that serves as proof of the contestant’s age and country of residence (if the participant entered the competition previously, this document is not required).
- An unedited video recording (DVD) or YouTube link/links of contestant’s performance of required works. No simplified arrangements will be accepted.
- A non-refundable $75.00 application fee submitted with your application, by check, money order or online, payable to Carmel Klavier, Inc. For Duet and Ensemble categories, the fee is to be split between partners. If more than two partners, the fee is $30 per person.
Application documents for Semifinal and Final Rounds must be submitted before or on May 1st, 2018.
- Complete semifinal application – typed on computer or printed in capital letters.
- One recent photograph (head and shoulders 3″ x 5″) for publication.
- A non-refundable $100.00 application fee submitted with your application by check or money order, payable to Carmel Klavier, Inc. For Duet category and Ensemble categories the fee is $75 per person (if more than two partners, the fee is $50 per person).
- A non-refundable accompanist fee of $75.00 for Elementary level, and $150.00 for Intermediate and Advanced levels to be submitted with your application if accompanist is needed for concerto entry.
- Short biography.
For assistance with Application Process
Please direct all questions to: email@example.com
Click here to download CK Rules and Regulations 2017