Carmel Klavier 2018 Entrance Application Procedures
- By signing the application, participants agree to all terms and regulations of the competition.
- The organization committee is not responsible for lost documents.
- A complete list of application materials is to be postmarked by the indicated deadline for each round, and submitted by mail to:
Registration is open now:
Application deadline: March 18th, 2018.
Entrees submitted after March 18th, 2018 will require additional $50 fee.Registration
Documents required for Preliminary Round:
- Complete preliminary application – completed online.
- A copy of birth certificate or another ID that serves as proof of the contestant’s age and country of residence (if the participant entered the competition previously, this document is not required).
- An unedited video recording ( YouTube link/links) of contestant’s performance of required works. No simplified arrangements will be accepted.
- A non-refundable $75.00 application fee submitted with your application, by check, money order or online, payable to Carmel Klavier, Inc. For Duet and Ensemble categories, the fee is to be split between partners: Duet – $40 per person, Ensemble:$40 per person (if more than two partners, the fee is $30 per person.)
Application documents for Semifinal and Final Rounds must be submitted before or on May 1st, 2018.
- Complete semifinal application – completed online.
- One recent digital photograph (head and shoulders) for publication.
- A non-refundable $100.00 application fee submitted with your application by check, money order or online, payable to Carmel Klavier, Inc. For Duet category and Ensemble categories the fee is $75 per person (if more than two partners, the fee is $50 per person).
- A non-refundable accompanist fee of $100.00 for Elementary level, and $150.00 for Intermediate and Advanced levels to be submitted with your application if accompanist is needed for concerto entry.
- Short biography.
For assistance with Application Process
Please direct all questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download CK Rules and Regulations 2018