APPLICATION DATES AND PROCEDURE
- By signing the application, participants agree to all terms and regulations of the competition.
Registration opens on January 7th, 2019.
Preliminary application deadline: March 19th, 2019.
Entrees submitted after March 19th, 2019 will require an additional $50 fee.
No applications will be accepted after April 5th, 2019.
Documents required for Preliminary Round:
- Preliminary application – completed online (https://register.carmelklavier.com/).
- An unedited video recording via YouTube link/links of contestant’s performance/performances of required works.
- A non-refundable $80.00 application fee submitted with your application online.
For Duet and Ensemble categories, the fee is $50 per person.
Once results are in from Preliminary round, application documents for Live Rounds must be submitted before or on May 6th, 2019.
- Semifinal (for solo) and Final (for all other categories) application completed online (https://register.carmelklavier.com/).
- A copy of birth certificate or another form of ID that serves as proof of the contestant’s age and country of residence (if the participant entered the competition previously, this document is not required).
- One recent digital photograph (head and shoulders for publication.)
- A non-refundable $120.00 application fee submitted with your application online.
- For Duet and Ensemble categories the fee is $70 per person.
- Professional accompanists for the Concerto category may be provided by Carmel Klavier for an additional non-refundable fee of $100 for Elementary and $150 for Intermediate and Advanced levels (includes one rehearsal and performance). The accompanist fee must be included in the final round entry fee.
- Short biography.
For assistance with Application Process, please direct all questions to: email@example.com